A dummy’s guide
How to make trypraying happen in your church – without spending ages searching this website.
You can do this in your own church or together with others.
- Choose two Sundays in April – one to introduce trypraying to everyone by giving a copy of the booklet to use themselves and the next to encourage them to give it away. (‘Use it and lose it’). Here are a couple of video resources to show to help share the vision: Use it and lose it and trypraying – the idea.
- Get a trypraying banner to put up outside.
- Order materials needed. The Spring 2021 bundle has 100 booklets and a banner for a substantial discount. There are other resources too.
- Pray for the congregation to get into conversations to share the booklet with friends.
- Pray for people to become Christians and for good stories to come back to encourage the church.
How to make it happen in your town or city.
- Contact other church leaders.
- Share information about trypraying.
- Bring people together into a meeting to decide: whether, when and how.
- Contact us for help.